We understand the unique challenges that you are facing due to the state of pandemic affairs. We understand that communication and remaining as connected as possible are of the utmost importance to you.
The Family Matters Program at New Eastwood aims to alleviate some of the worry and concern you may be experiencing while allowing you to focus on what matters most… your loved one.
- VIRTUAL CARE NAVIGATION MEETING – Understand what to expect of your loved one’s stay via a virtual meeting with the interdisciplinary team responsible for his/ her care delivery.
- VIRTUAL VISITATION – Stay connected via routine Skype and/or Facetime visitation with your loved one.
- LIFE LOOP – Keep in the loop with your loved one’s engagement in activities and life enriching programming via a shared web based application.
- VIRTUAL HOME EVALUATION – Receive consultative advice from members of our therapy team on how to best prepare your home environment for your loved one’s safe return.
- GUEST SERVICE LINE – Access a member of our management team for any experience enhancement needs at any time via our established Hospitality Line.
- PRIMARY CARE NOTIFICATION AND FOLLOW UP – Our clinical team will notify and keep your loved one’s Primary Care Physician updated on his/ her admissions status, progress and assist in scheduling the very important first follow up appointment following discharge.
- MEDICAL DIRECTOR MONTHLY CALL – Join a monthly call with our center’s medical director to receive updates on current center practices with option to participate in an open Q/A forum.
- DISCHARGE SUPPORT – When your loved one is ready to transition to home, we will assist you in coordination of resources to support the transition and provide complimentary dinners for the first two days at home.
- OUTDOOR SAFE VISITATION WITH YOUR LOVED ONE – coordinated by our Team.
To inquire about any of our Family Matters Program benefits, please contact the Admissions Department at 610-258-2801.