Our bedside hemodialysis service is designed for patients with acute or chronic renal failure or insufficiency. Directed by a certified nephrologist, our multi-disciplinary approach enables patient flexibility, comfort, and portability, which are not generally possible in conventional outpatient settings. By removing the need for transportation to an outpatient dialysis setting, interruptions to daily activities, including rehabilitation are significantly reduced.
Our program offers:
- No need to travel
- Simplified scheduling
- Miss fewer meals and therapy sessions
BETTER PATIENT HEALTH
- Dialyze more frequently with shorter sessions
- Faster recovery after treatments
- Improved blood pressure control
- Increased appetite / less dietary restrictions
- More energy and increased vitality
- Fewer dialysis-related complications and hospitalizations
For more information on bedside hemodialysis, as part of short term rehabilitation, contact our Admissions Team at 6102582801 x 105.