Neuro Recovery Program
The Neuro Recovery Services at New Eastwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center are designed for individuals recovering from stroke, spinal cord injury, ALS, Parkinson’s disease and other neurological conditions and events. Program participants benefit from up to 7 days per week of therapy services.
Our Neuro Recovery Team, led by Neurologists, Dr(s). Tariq Mahmood and Indira Kumar, and Physiatrist Dr. Demetrice Ward of Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network, provide patient evaluations and consultations as part of our neuro recovery and therapy services. Our team of highly trained professionals prepares individualized treatment plans with the help of our patients and family members. Improving quality of life while returning our program participants to their highest functional levels of independence is our focus.
Our Advanced Therapeutic Treatment & Approach include:
- Routine Physician Evaluations through 7 Day Per Week Attending Physician Presence
- Up to 7 day per week therapy services: Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Neurology and Physiatry Led Services
- Ongoing Clinical Assessment by 24/7 Licensed Nursing Presence
- State-of-the-Art Therapy Equipment & Modalities
- Pain Management
- Psychological / Psychiatric Therapy
- Recreation Therapy
- Individualized Treatment & Customized Care Planning
- Home Therapy Evaluations to ensure optimal and safe care transitions
- NEUROGYMTECH Bungee Mobility Trainer
- Synchrony Program for Dysphagia
- VitalStim Therapy Services
- Vestibular Training
- 2200 Square foot Therapy Gym
- Modern Rehabilitation Unit and Rooms inclusive of WiFi, Cable, Telephone Access
Our progressive Neuro focused recovery helps change lives for the better.
To learn more about our program, please contact Millie Santiago, Nurse Liaison at 610.742.2668.