Enhancing Your Quality of Life… Helping You Breathe Better
Working in partnership with Board Certified Pulmonologists, Dr. Gerald Lowman & Dr. Michael Nekoranik, our full-time respiratory staff provides specialized care and services to individuals with a variety of acute and chronic lung disorders.
The main goal of our Pulmonary Rehabilitation program is to reduce the need for hospitalization and re-hospitalization.
Specifically, our program aims to:
- Reduce pulmonary symptoms
- Decrease disability
- Increase participation in physical & social activities
- Promote independence & quality of life
Our Program features:
- Physical and Occupational Therapy 7 days per week as ordered
- Onsite and Full-Time Respiratory Therapy
- 24 Hour Licensed Nursing Supervision
- BLS & ACLS Trained Nurses & Therapists
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning involving
- Patient & Family/Caregiver Support
- Patient, Family & Caregiver Education/Training
- Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge follow up onsite visit by Nurse Practitioner
Through treatment and education, our team of professionals help patients better understand their conditions – enabling them to enjoy independence and improved quality of life.