A New Lease on Life
Our specialized Cardiac Rehabilitation Program, under the expert direction of esteemed cardiologist, Dr. Koroush Khalighi, is designed to assist individuals suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those who may be recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure, and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease.
New Eastwood’s multidisciplinary team works together to improve each patient’s overall cardiovascular health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques. Our all-encompassing care includes daily therapy, as well as lifestyle modification and management with a dedicated focus on proper diet and exercise.
Services and Benefits include:
- Routine Visits and clinical supervision from Program Director and Board Certified Cardiologist Koroush Khalighi, M.D. and his physician extenders
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as deemed appropriate
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) trained and certified nursing staff
- 7 day per week Therapy Services as ordered
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Cardiac Diet and Education overseen by Registered Dietitian
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Personalized Treatment Plan designed with individual medical and personal goals
- On-Site Availability to Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Discharge Assistance and follow up by licensed medical team leaders
Throughout your stay, our team meets weekly to discuss your progress, with Dr. Khalighi monitoring the implementation of your treatment plan.