New Eastwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center proudly supplies residents of Bethlehem, PA with outstanding Rehabilitation Programs that delivers advanced rehab techniques. To get you back to yourself and home as soon as possible, Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies are offered 7 days a week.
Geared towards individuals recovering from orthopedic surgery, stroke or cardiac condition, New Eastwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center‘s goal is to restore independence and maximum function. Our expert professionals create custom rehabilitation regimens utilizing the most state-of-the-art equipment and latest treatment methods. Our dedicated ADL room features a model kitchen and bath where patients relearn how to master the necessary skills for daily living.
To properly monitor our patients’ well-being and ensure the finest medical care, we are proud to have a Geriatrician on our staff, as well as an exceptional Nurse Practitioner who is on site five days a week – working hand-in-hand with our medical team. And it doesn’t end there… once you’re back home, our Nurse Practitioner will follow up with a post-discharge visit to make sure all elements necessary for your well-being, from medications to equipment, are in place.
Specialized Rehabilitation with a dedicated focus on:
- Joint Replacement
- Fractures / Multiple Trauma
- Cardiac & Respiratory Recovery
- Post Stroke Rehab / Cognitive Retraining
The recovery program at New Eastwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is enhanced by our comfortable setting and wide variety of amenities. Our open door visiting policy allows family and friends to stop by at any time, encouraging them to play an active role in the care of their loved ones.
Contact us today at 610-258-2801 to discuss effective subacute rehabilitation.
Bethlehem is a city located in Northampton and Lehigh Counties, Pennsylvania, in the Lehigh Valley. At the time of the 2010 census, Bethlehem had a population of 74,982, making it the seventh largest city in the state of Pennsylvania. In 1762, Bethlehem built the first water-works in America to pump water for public use.
Resources for Recovering Bethlehem Seniors and Their Families:
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect – It is illegal for a nursing home to neglect or abuse its patients or residents. Learn the signs.
- AAOS Knee Replacement Recovery Resource – The suggestions here will help you enjoy your new knee while you safely resume your daily activities.
- Stroke Survivors’ Resource – The National Stroke Association strives to reduce the incidence and impact of stroke by developing compelling education and programs focused on prevention, treatment, rehabilitation and support for all impacted by stroke.