New Eastwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is proud to offer residents of Bangor, PA with an outstanding Rehabilitation Program that provides advanced rehab. To get back to yourself and home as soon as possible, Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies are offered 7 days a week.
Geared towards individuals recovering from orthopedic surgery, stroke or cardiac condition, our mission is to restore independence and maximum function. Our expert professionals develop individualized rehabilitation programs that utilize the most cutting edge equipment and latest treatment methods. Our dedicated ADL room features a model kitchen and bath where patients relearn how to master the necessary skills for daily living.
To properly monitor our patients’ well-being and ensure the finest medical care, we are proud to have a Geriatrician on our staff, as well as an outstanding Nurse Practitioner who is on site 5 days a week – working hand-in-hand with our medical team. And it doesn’t end there, once you’re back home, our Nurse Practitioner will follow up with a post-discharge visit to make sure all elements necessary for your well-being, from medications to equipment, are in place.
Specialized Rehabilitation with a dedicated focus on:
- Joint Replacement
- Fractures / Multiple Trauma
- Cardiac & Respiratory Recovery
- Post Stroke Rehab / Cognitive Retraining
The recovery process at New Eastwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is enhanced by our comfortable setting and wide array of amenities. Our open door visiting policy allows family and friends to stop by at any time, encouraging them to play an active role in the care of their loved ones.
Contact us today at 610-258-2801 to discuss effective subacute rehabilitation.
Bangor is a town located in Northampton County, Pennsylvania, about 75 miles west of New York City. At the time of the 2010 census, Bangor had a population of 5,273. The borough was settled about 1760 and first incorporated in 1875. The founder and first Chief Burgess of Bangor was Robert M. Jones, an emigrant from Bangor, Wales. He was the prime mover in the establishment of the slate industry in Northampton County.
Resources for Recovering Seniors and Their Families:
- Bangor Public Library – The Bangor Public Library provides free, high quality information, resources and services for all citizens residing in the Bangor Area School District and beyond.
- Northampton County Area Agency on Aging – The Northampton County Area Agency on Aging provides local services, acts as advocates, and assists older citizens to remain active in their communities.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect – Nursing home patients are physically vulnerable, incidents of nursing home abuse can lead to legitimate claims of wrongful death, bed soars and neglect. Learn the signs.