New Eastwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center provides residents of Allentown, PA with an outstanding Rehabilitation Program that delivers state-of-the-art rehab techniques. Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies are offered 7 days a week to get you back to yourself and home as soon as possible.
The rehabilitation program at New Eastwood is geared towards individuals recovering from orthopedic surgery, stroke or cardiac condition. New Eastwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center strives to restore independence and maximum function. Our expert professionals develop custom rehabilitation regimens utilizing the most advanced equipment and latest treatment methods. Our dedicated ADL room features a model kitchen and bath where patients relearn how to master the necessary skills for daily living.
To properly monitor our patients’ well-being and ensure the finest medical care, we are proud to have a Geriatrician on our staff, as well as an outstanding Nurse Practitioner who is on site 5 days a week – working hand-in-hand with our medical team. And it doesn’t end there… once you’re back home, our Nurse Practitioner will follow up with a post-discharge visit to make sure all elements necessary for your well-being, from medications to equipment, are in place.
Specialized Rehabilitation with a dedicated focus on:
- Joint Replacement
- Fractures / Multiple Trauma
- Cardiac & Respiratory Recovery
- Post Stroke Rehab / Cognitive Retraining
The recovery process at New Eastwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is enhanced by our comfortable setting and array of amenities. Our open door visiting policy allows family and friends to stop by at any time, encouraging them to play an active role in the care of their loved ones.
Contact us today at 610-258-2801 to discuss effective subacute rehabilitation.
Allentown is a city located in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. Allentown is the third most populous city in the state of Pennsylvania behind Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. At the time of the 2010 census, Allentown had a population of 118,032 residents.
Resources for Recovering Allentown Seniors and Their Families:
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect – While many elder care and nursing home facilities provide excellent care and nurturing, unfortunately many do not. Learn the signs.
- Lehigh County Aging and Adult Services – The Lehigh County Office of Aging and Adult Services is committed to supporting and empowering the well being of all adults of all ages, residing in Lehigh County.
- Driving Tips for Seniors – By taking certain precautions and being mindful of the roads, the elderly can safely navigate the roads.
Allentown, PA News