Do you or a loved one have trouble breathing?
The New Eastwood Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center can help.
Working in partnership with Board Certified Pulmonologists, Dr. Gerald Lowman & Dr. Michael Nekoranik, our full-time respiratory staff provides unique care and services to those with COPD, emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis, and other acute and chronic lung disorders.
Conveniently located in Easton, PA, New Eastwood Healthcare & Rehabilitation is just a short trip from your home in Phillipsburg, NJ.
Specifically, our program aims to:
- Reduce pulmonary symptoms
- Decrease disability
- Increase participation in physical & social activities
- Promote independence & quality of life
Our Program features:
- Physical and Occupational Therapy 7 days per week as ordered
- Onsite and Full-Time Respiratory Therapy
- 24 Hour Licensed Nursing Supervision
- BLS & ACLS Trained Nurses & Therapists
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning involving
- Patient & Family/Caregiver Support
- Patient, Family & Caregiver Education/Training
- Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge follow up onsite visit by Nurse Practitioner
Contact us today at 610-258-2801 to discuss effective pulmonary rehabilitation.
Philipsburg is a town in Warren County, New Jersey with a population of 14,950. The town is located in western New Jersey, on the border of Pennsylvania, and is considered the eastern border of the region’s Lehigh Valley. Phillipsburg was incorporated as a town by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 8, 1861, from portions of Phillipsburg Township. The town is named after William Phillips, a prominent and early settler of the area.
Resources for Phillipsburg Seniors and Their Families:
- Phillipsburg Riverview Organization – Since 1989, Phillipsburg Riverview Organization has been a volunteer, nonprofit organization whose aim is to preserve the character and culture of Warren and Hunterdon Counties in New Jersey. The group is dedicated to providing the community with many Programs and a place to enjoy arts, music, dancing, poetry, hobbies and other educational activities.
- Warren County Balloon Fest – The Warren County Farmers’ Fair is an annual event held for everyone in the Warren County community, and includes the area’s famous hot air balloon festival.
- Phillipsburg Railroad Historians – The Phillipsburg Railroad Historians, Inc. was founded April 1, 1990, and aims to educate and entertain visitors in Phillipsburg as they tell the story of local railroad history.