Do you or a loved one have trouble breathing?
The New Eastwood Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center can help.
Working in partnership with Board Certified Pulmonologists, Dr. Gerald Lowman & Dr. Michael Nekoranik, our full-time respiratory staff provides unique care and services to those with COPD, emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis, and other acute and chronic lung disorders.
Conveniently located in Easton, PA, New Eastwood Healthcare & Rehabilitation is just a short trip from your home in Nazareth, PA.
Specifically, our program aims to:
- Reduce pulmonary symptoms
- Decrease disability
- Increase participation in physical & social activities
- Promote independence & quality of life
Our Program features:
- Physical and Occupational Therapy 7 days per week as ordered
- Onsite and Full-Time Respiratory Therapy
- 24 Hour Licensed Nursing Supervision
- BLS & ACLS Trained Nurses & Therapists
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning involving
- Patient & Family/Caregiver Support
- Patient, Family & Caregiver Education/Training
- Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge follow up onsite visit by Nurse Practitioner
Contact us today at 610-258-2801 to discuss effective pulmonary rehabilitation.
Nazareth is a borough in Northampton County, PA with a population of 5,746. The area was founded in 1740 by Moravian immigrants from Germany. Initially, Nazareth was specifically Moravian by charter. Outside faiths were not allowed to purchase property within Nazareth, and the area was an all German Protestant community. The borough is named after the Biblical town of Nazareth, where Jesus spent his youth.
Resources for Nazareth Seniors and Their Families:
- Vision of Eagles – Vision of Eagles provides assistance for individuals and families with temporary needs in the Nazareth area. The organization works with several organizations such as the Nazareth Area Food Bank, Chamber of Commerce, Nazareth Ministerium, local churches, civic groups and businesses to identify families or individuals in the area that have needs.
- National Canal Museum – The National Canal Museum is the only museum in the country dedicated to telling the story of America’s historic towpath canals. The museum features hands-on exhibits that educate and entertain parents and children alike.
- The Nazareth Farmers Market – The Nazareth Farmers Market provides Farm fresh produce, grass-fed meats, homemade baked goods, fresh jams, flowers, peanut butter, cheese and kiffles for the Nazareth community. Stroll the market for handmade jewelry, goat milk soaps, essential oils, homemade pet treats and more!