Do you or a loved one have trouble breathing?
The New Eastwood Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center can help.
Working in partnership with Board Certified Pulmonologists, Dr. Gerald Lowman & Dr. Michael Nekoranik, our full-time respiratory staff provides unique care and services to those with COPD, emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis, and other acute and chronic lung disorders.
Conveniently located in Easton, PA, New Eastwood Healthcare & Rehabilitation is just a short trip from your home in Bethlehem, PA.
Specifically, our program aims to:
- Reduce pulmonary symptoms
- Decrease disability
- Increase participation in physical & social activities
- Promote independence & quality of life
Our Program features:
- Physical and Occupational Therapy 7 days per week as ordered
- Onsite and Full-Time Respiratory Therapy
- 24 Hour Licensed Nursing Supervision
- BLS & ACLS Trained Nurses & Therapists
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning involving
- Patient & Family/Caregiver Support
- Patient, Family & Caregiver Education/Training
- Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge follow up onsite visit by Nurse Practitioner
Contact us today at 610-258-2801 to discuss effective pulmonary rehabilitation.
Bethlehem is a city in Lehigh and Northampton counties with a population of 74,982. In 1741, the area of Bethlehem was founded along the banks of the Monocacy Creek by settlers David Nitschmann and Count Nicolaus von Zinzendorf. They named the settlement after the Biblical town Bethlehem of Judea, the birthplace of Jesus.
Resources for Bethlehem Seniors and Their Families:
- Step By Step, Inc. – Step By Step, Inc. is a community-based, human service agency, and is committed to enhancing the quality of life and personal growth of those in need.
- The National Museum of Industrial History – The National Museum of Industrial History in Bethlehem, Pa., is dedicated to preserving America’s rich industrial heritage. The Industrial Museum is a 100-year-old former Bethlehem Steel facility.
- Musikfest – Founded in 1984 by ArtsQuest, Musikfest is a community-based nonprofit organization. The annual festival features many performances on six stages, and attracts thousands of visitors.