Improving quality of life, while returning our program participants to their highest functional levels of independence
New Eastwood’s Neuro Recovery Program is designed for individuals recovering from stroke, spinal cord injury, ALS, Parkinson’s disease and other neurological conditions and events.
Patients benefit from up to 7 day per week therapy services with supervision by Good Shepherd affiliate physiatrists, Drs. Demetrice Ward and Chulhyun Ahn.
Our team of highly trained professionals create individualized treatment plans, carefully integrating the patients’ feedback, and the input from family members.
Services and Benefits Of Our Advanced Therapeutic Treatment & Approach include:
- Routine Physician Evaluations through 7 day per week attending physician presence
- Up to 7 day per week therapy services: Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Physiatry Led Therapy Services and Programming with Good Shepherd Physiatry Service
- Ongoing Clinical Assessment by 24/7 Licensed Nursing presence
- State-of-the-Art Therapy Equipment and Modalities
- Pain Management
- Psychological / Psychiatric Therapy
- Recreation Therapy
- Individualized treatment and customized care planning
- Home Therapy Evaluations to ensure optimal and safe care transitions
- NEUROGYMTECH Bungee Mobility Trainer
- VitalStim Therapy System
- 2200 Square foot Therapy Gym
- Modern Rehabilitation Unit and Rooms inclusive of WiFi, Cable, Telephone Access