New Eastwood’s Neuro Recovery Program is designed for individuals recovering from stroke, spinal cord injury, ALS, Parkinson’s disease and other neurological conditions and events.
Patients benefit from up to 7 days per week therapy services with supervision by Good Shepherd affiliate physiatrists, Drs. Demetrice Ward and Chulhyun Ahn.
Our team of highly trained professionals creates individualized treatment plans, carefully integrating the patients’ feedback and the input from family members.
Our comprehensive program features:
- Routine Physician Evaluations through 7 Day Per Week Attending Physician Presence
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 Days Per Week
- Physiatry Led Therapy Services & Programming with Good Shepherd Physiatry Service
- Ongoing Clinical Assessment by 24/7 Licensed Nursing Presence
- State-of-the-Art Therapy Equipment & Modalities including
- NEUROGYMTECH Bungee Mobility Trainer
- VitalStim Therapy System
- Pain Management
- Psychological / Psychiatric Therapy
- Recreation Therapy
- Individualized Treatment & Customized Care Planning
“I am proud to work with the progressive Rehabilitation team at New Eastwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center. From the modern and expansive therapy gym to the state-of-the-art therapy equipment and programmatic offerings, this Center offers a full cycle rehabilitation experience. Neuro focused recovery is yet another way we are helping to change lives for the better.”
– Dr. Demetrice Ward
Good Shepherd Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physiatrist