Do you or a loved one have trouble breathing?
The New Eastwood Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center can help.
Working in partnership with Board Certified Pulmonologists, Dr. Gerald Lowman & Dr. Michael Nekoranik, our full-time respiratory staff provides unique care and services to those with COPD, emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis, and other acute and chronic lung disorders.
Conveniently located in Easton, PA, New Eastwood Healthcare & Rehabilitation is just a short trip from your home in East Stroudsburg, PA.
Specifically, our program aims to:
- Reduce pulmonary symptoms
- Decrease disability
- Increase participation in physical & social activities
- Promote independence & quality of life
Our Program features:
- Physical and Occupational Therapy 7 days per week as ordered
- Onsite and Full-Time Respiratory Therapy
- 24 Hour Licensed Nursing Supervision
- BLS & ACLS Trained Nurses & Therapists
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning involving
- Patient & Family/Caregiver Support
- Patient, Family & Caregiver Education/Training
- Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge follow up onsite visit by Nurse Practitioner
Contact us today at 610-258-2801 to discuss effective pulmonary rehabilitation.
East Stroudsburg, PA is a borough located in Monroe County, PA. The East Stroudsburg area was first settled in 1737 and now has a population of just under 12,000. The East Stroudsburg Armory and East Stroudsburg Station are both featured on the National Register of Historic Places.
Resources for East Stroudsburg Seniors and Their Families:
Stroud Region Open Space & Recreation – There are more than 20 public park spread throughout the Stroud Region for you and your friends and family to enjoy.
Animal Welfare Society of Monroe – The AWSOM is comprised of Monroe County volunteers who have come together to accommodate Monroe County’s stray, homeless and neglected or abused animals.
The Rotary Club of the Stroudsburgs – The Rotary Club of the Stroudsburgs has raised funds for student scholarships, vehicles for the Monroe County Chapter of the American Cancer Society and for support of local many non-profits.