A New Lease on Life
Our specialized Cardiac Rehabilitation Program, under the expert direction of esteemed cardiologist, Dr. Koroush Khalighi, is constructed to assist individuals who are suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those who may be recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease.
The New Eastwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center uses innovative technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques. Best of all, our facility is conveniently located in Easton, PA, just a short trip from your home in Phillipsburg, NJ.
Services and Benefits include:
- Routine Visits and clinical oversight from Program Director and Board Certified Cardiologist Koroush Khalighi, M.D. and his physician extenders
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as deemed appropriate
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) trained and certified nursing staff
- 7 day per week Therapy Services as ordered
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Cardiac Diet and Education as overseen by Registered Dietitian
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Personalized Treatment Plan designed with individual medical and personal goals
- On-Site Availability to Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Discharge Assistance and Follow up by licensed medical team leaders
Throughout your stay, our team meets weekly to discuss your progress, with Dr. Khalighi monitoring the implementation of your treatment plan.
Contact us today at 610-258-2801 to discuss effective Cardiac Rehabilitation.
Phillipsburg is a town located in Warren County, New Jersey with a population of 14,950. and is considered to be on the eastern border of the Lehigh Valley. Phillipsburg is on the site of an Indian village called Chintewink, which is still the name of one of its alleys. The present name is variously ascribed to an Indian chief Philip, who lived in the village, and to a family named Phillips who settled there later.
Resources for Phillipsburg Seniors and Their Families:
- Phillipsburg Area Historical Society – The Phillipsburg Historical Society membership is comprised of a diverse group of people with many different backgrounds, all with different skills and talents. The one common denominator that is shared by all is the love of history.
- Lehigh Valley Zoo – The Zoo contributes to, participates in, and initiates wildlife conservation programs at home and in the field so that they may share important conservation messaging with Zoo guests and contribute to field conservation.
- Phillipsburg Rotary Club – The Phillipsburg Rotary Club is an international service organization that brings together business and professional leaders in order to provide humanitarian services, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and to advance goodwill and peace around the world.
Phillipsburg, NJ News