A New Lease on Life
Our specialized Cardiac Rehabilitation Program, under the expert direction of esteemed cardiologist, Dr. Koroush Khalighi, is constructed to assist individuals who are suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those who may be recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease.
The New Eastwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center uses innovative technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques. Best of all, our facility is conveniently located in Easton, PA, just a short trip from your home in Nazareth, PA.
Services and Benefits include:
- Routine Visits and clinical oversight from Program Director and Board Certified Cardiologist Koroush Khalighi, M.D. and his physician extenders
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as deemed appropriate
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) trained and certified nursing staff
- 7 day per week Therapy Services as ordered
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Cardiac Diet and Education as overseen by Registered Dietitian
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Personalized Treatment Plan designed with individual medical and personal goals
- On-Site Availability to Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Discharge Assistance and Follow up by licensed medical team leaders
Throughout your stay, our team meets weekly to discuss your progress, with Dr. Khalighi monitoring the implementation of your treatment plan.
Contact us today at 610-258-2801 to discuss effective Cardiac Rehabilitation.
Nazareth is a town located in Northampton County, Pennsylvania with a population of 5,746 residents. Much like other cities and towns in Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley, the town’s name is inspired by the Bible. Nazareth was founded in 1740 by Moravian immigrants from Germany. The property was purchased from George Whitefield after the construction of the Whitefield House. Initially, Nazareth was specifically Moravian by charter. Outside faiths were not allowed to purchase property within Nazareth, a basically all German Protestant community.
Resources for Nazareth Seniors and Their Families:
- Nazareth Bath Area Chamber of Commerce – The Chamber is a membership organization made up of businesses and individuals that own or do business in the greater Nazareth-Bath area and beyond. The Chamber supports its members, surrounding community, and projects that enhance businesses and the well-being of our entire area.
- Nazareth Center for the Arts – The Nazareth Center for the Arts is a non-profit charitable community arts based organization. The center conducts a wide variety of events and offers classes in art and acting.
- Moravian Historical Society – The Moravian Historical Society is the third oldest historical society in the state of Pennsylvania. The Moravian Historical Society presents the story of the Moravian Church and its contributions to American history and culture.
Nazareth, PA News