A New Lease on Life
Our specialized Cardiac Rehabilitation Program, under the expert direction of esteemed cardiologist, Dr. Koroush Khalighi, is constructed to assist individuals who are suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those who may be recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease.
The New Eastwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center uses innovative technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques. Best of all, our facility is conveniently located in Easton, PA, just a short trip from your home in Bangor, PA.
Services and Benefits include:
- Routine Visits and clinical oversight from Program Director and Board Certified Cardiologist Koroush Khalighi, M.D. and his physician extenders
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as deemed appropriate
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) trained and certified nursing staff
- 7 day per week Therapy Services as ordered
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Cardiac Diet and Education as overseen by Registered Dietitian
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Personalized Treatment Plan designed with individual medical and personal goals
- On-Site Availability to Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Discharge Assistance and Follow up by licensed medical team leaders
Throughout your stay, our team meets weekly to discuss your progress, with Dr. Khalighi monitoring the implementation of your treatment plan.
Contact us today at 610-258-2801 to discuss effective Cardiac Rehabilitation.
Bangor is a town located in Northampton County, Pennsylvania with a population of 5,273. The borough was settled about 1760 and first incorporated in 1875. The founder and first Chief Burgess of Bangor was Robert M. Jones, an emigrant from Bangor, Wales. He was the prime mover in the establishment of the slate industry in Northampton County. Slate quarries pepper the area, but only a few are still functioning.
Resources for Bangor Seniors and Their Families:
- Liberty Fire Company – The Liberty Fire Company protects the lives and property of residents and visitors of Bangor.
- Northampton County Area Agency on Aging – The Area Agency on Aging provide local services, act as advocates, and generally assist older citizens to remain active in their communities.
- Bangor Historical Society – The Bangor Historical Society collects, preserves and researches artifacts and documents pertaining to the history of Bangor to educate the public.