A New Lease on Life
New Eastwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center offers its own distinct blend of charm and warmth in an intimate environment. The stellar nursing staff is comprised of many familiar faces who have become a beloved presence over the years and are noted for their compassionate and attentive care.
Our specialized Cardiac Rehabilitation Program, under the expert direction of esteemed cardiologist, Dr. Koroush Khalighi, is designed to assist individuals suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those who may be recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease. Our all-encompassing care includes daily therapy, as well as lifestyle modification and management with a dedicated focus on proper diet and exercise.
Services and Benefits include:
- Routine Visits and clinical oversight from Program Director and Board Certified Cardiologist Koroush Khalighi, M.D. and his physician extenders
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as deemed appropriate
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) trained and certified nursing staff
- 7 day per week Therapy Services as ordered
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Cardiac Diet and Education as overseen by Registered Dietitian
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Personalized Treatment Plan designed with individual medical and personal goals
- On-Site Availability to Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Discharge Assistance and Follow up by licensed medical team leaders
Throughout your stay, our team meets weekly to discuss your progress, with Dr. Khalighi monitoring the implementation of your treatment plan.
New Eastwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center uses progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques to get Allentown residents back on their feet and home as soon as possible.
Contact us at 610-258-2801 to schedule a tour of our facilities today!
Allentown is a city located in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. Allentown is the third most populous city in the state of Pennsylvania behind Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. At the time of the 2010 census, Allentown had a population of 118,032 residents. Allentown is the epicenter for development in the Lehigh Valley. According to Site Selection Magazine’s 2014 national economic development rankings, the Lehigh Valley has been recognized as the second best performing region of its size in economic development across the nation.
Resources for Allentown Seniors and Their Families:
- Lehigh County Aging and Adult Services – The Lehigh County Office of Aging and Adult Services is committed to supporting and empowering the well being of all adults of all ages, residing in Lehigh County.
- Allentown Art Museum – The Allentown Art Museum enriches the lives of the widest possible audience of visitors by engaging, informing, and inspiring them through the activities of collecting, preserving, studying, exhibiting, and interpreting important works of visual art.
- Miller Symphony Hall – The Allentown Symphony Association provides a first-class symphony orchestra and Hall, quality performing arts, and cultural education in partnership with the community.